Delivery and handling charges are based on your subtotal order amount, calculated after applicable discounts. Rates are calculated as follows:
|£44.00 and over
FREE via standard delivery
5-7 working days
£3.95 via express delivery
2-3 working days
||£3.95 via standard delivery
5-7 working days
Note: We deliver to any destination within the UK, including Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. There’s no surcharge for delivery to outlying areas.
At the moment, we do not offer delivery outside the UK nor to the below post codes: BFPO 57, BFPO 58, GX11 1AA, VG-****, ASCN 1ZZ, BIQQ 1ZZ, BF1 2AT, BF1 2AU, FIQQ 1ZZ, AI-2640, BBND 1ZZ, KY*-****, ll **, MSR-****, PCRN 1ZZ, SIQQ 1ZZ, STHL 1ZZ, TDCU 1ZZ, TKCA 1ZZ.
As soon as your item is dispatched, you’ll be provided with a tracking number via email. You can also find your order details and tracking information on the Order History tab within the Account section.
Returns & Exchanges
If for any reason you are not content with your order, we gladly accept returns or exchanges. Follow the guidelines below for free returns and exchanges.
We offer 3 return options:
(1) Return for Fabletics membership or store credit. You have 30 days from the date of receipt to return the item. Please allow up to 14 days for your credit to reflect on your Fabletics account.
(2) Exchange for another Fabletics outfit or item. You have 30 days from the date of receipt to return the item in order to exchange it for another Fabletics outfit or item.
(3) Return for a full refund. You have 14 days from the date of receipt to return the item. We will reimburse you using the same method of payment you used for your purchase. Please allow up to 5 working days
for your refund to reflect on your statement. Rewards points will be deducted from your account, if you do choose a full refund.
Note: Some items purchased through special promotions may be final sale, and therefore, not eligible for exchanges (please refer to promotion disclaimers for the terms of each offer).
Product return/exchange guidelines:
Items must be in new, unused condition in their original packaging. Accessories must be returned with all pieces included and intact, and apparel must also be returned unworn, with all tags still attached. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
How to book your return:
- Email us or call our Member Services team on 020 36953 831 (local rate) with your Order ID and tell us if you'd like to make an exchange or return for a credit/full refund*.
- Access the Hermes Parcel Returns website and select a Courier Collection or ParcelShop Drop-Off.
- For Courier Collections, you will be prompted to enter the address you would like the parcel to be collected from – you can also let us know a safe place location where your parcel will be if you’re not going to be home!
- You will now be taken to the confirmation screen which will show your collection has been booked and give you the option to print your label. Don’t worry if you can’t print this straight away, you will also have received a copy of the label to your email address so you can print later if you need to. You will not be able to return your parcel without this label.
- For ParcelShop Drop-Offs, you will be prompted to enter your details and we will also give you the option to see where your nearest ParcelShop is located. You will now be taken to the confirmation screen which will give you the option to print your label. Don’t worry if you can’t print this straight away, you will also have received a copy of the label to your email address so you can print later if you need to. This label is only valid for 7 days and you will not be able to return your parcel without this label.
- For ParcelShop Drop-Offs without a pre-printed label
- Go to Hermes to find your local Hermes Print In Store ParcelShop
- Take your packaged parcel to the ParcelShop
- Select Fabletics from the menu on the print in store machine
- Follow the simple on screen instructions to print your label and attach it to your parcel. Please remember to insert your Fabletics order number
- Hand over the parcel you wish to return and receive your tracking receipt
Preparing the parcel:
Ensure your parcel is securely packaged with the outer packaging fully in tact:
- Make sure the label is securely attached to the parcel. Your return will not be accepted if the label isn’t attached to the parcel.
- If you are using the original packaging from your delivery, you will need to either remove the original delivery label or ensure your new return label is placed over the original label so only the return label is visible.
Tracking the parcel:
Hermes website return via Courier or ParcelShop provide you with a tracked return service so you can see where your parcel is on its journey back to Fabletics. Here’s some guidance for how you can track your parcel.
- Your Courier or the ParcelShop will provide you with a receipt for your return. The barcode detailed on here can be used to track your return on the Hermes website.
- Alternatively, on the confirmation email you receive this will also contain a 16 digit tracking number which you can also use to track your return on the Hermes website.
*Reward points associated with the purchase will be deducted from your account, if you do choose a refund.